Our Ethos and Values
Proud to be part of The Heath Family Multi Academy Trust
We will ensure all students achieve their academic potential, develop holistically and go on to lead happy and successful lives.
The Prescot School exists to:
- provide students with exceptional learning and personal development opportunities;
- be an employer of choice by valuing staff and providing opportunities for growth;
- work in partnership with the wider community towards a brighter future for all.
- Ambition: We strive to achieve and be successful.
- Integrity: We do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
- Appreciation: We respect and value each other and our world.
At The Prescot School we are committed to developing students beyond the classroom. Everyone can access additional learning through the school portal where homework is set through ClassCharts.
We also have a range of extra-curricular activities including a variety of sports clubs and teams, Drama, Art, Music, Languages, Technology and many others.
The Endowment Trustees
The Prescot School is privileged to have a Board of Trustees who support students and the school with additional funds. Students who demonstrate exceptional skills and talents can be sponsored by the Trustees, to enable them to participate in their chosen activity. They also provide funding for students who go on to University for travel and book grants. The school house at Tan Y Graig is now operational and students and staff are able to experience learning in this inspiring and beautiful environment.