Please find below our school policy, guidance and procedure documents.
You will need Adobe Reader (free download) to read them.
- Accessibility Plan
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Admissions and Admission Appeals Procedures
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy (please see Trust policies)
- Complaints Procedure (please see Trust policies)
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Statement and Objectives (please see Trust policies)
- Equal Opportunity Policy (please see Trust policies)
- Public Sector Equality Duty Statement (please see Trust policies)
- Exclusion Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Provider Access Policy Statement
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy
- Remote Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy for Remote Learning
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2022-23
- SEND Policy 2023-2024
- Unreasonable Complainants Policy (please see Trust policies)
- Whistleblowing Policy (please see Trust policies)
- Exam Policy
- Exams Disability Policy
- Exam Emergency Evacuation Policy
- Exam Contingency Plan
- GCSE CA Risk Assessment
- Word Processor Policy Exam
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Internal Appeals Policy
Please also note that The Prescot School is part of The Heath Family (NW) Multi-Academy Trust. In addition to The Prescot School’s policies, there are also policies in operation that are set and maintained by the Trust. These Trust policies all apply to The Prescot School and can be found here.
A copy of the school’s funding agreement can be found here.
Details of how the Trust and its schools is complying with the public sector equality duty can be found here.
Please find below our school’s privacy notices for both students and workforce.
Please note that since the information and advice service for young people ‘Connexions’ ceased to operate, it has been replaced locally since September 2012 by the independently operated organisation ‘Greater Merseyside Connexions’.
We carefully monitor the data that we share with Greater Merseyside Connexions, just as we did with Connexions prior to September 2012, in full compliance with all current data laws.
If you have any further questions in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For any more information regarding our privacy notices or data protection policies, please contact Mr S Mawdsley via the main Centre’s telephone number.